ThriveOn Seminars provides emotional intelligence development in 5 key areas of well-being to help powerful, successful women move from Survive to Thrive.
How We Got Started
ThriveOn was first conceived in a Starbucks coffee shop in Garden Home, Oregon by two powerful, successful, stressed-out women who were barely surviving the emotional grind of an out-of-balance life. The process of how the brand, the seminar and its core materials were created is the foundation of the ThriveOn transformational model.
Who We Serve
ThriveOn provides deep, intensive weekend retreats and workshops for accomplished women in the areas of emotional intelligence and well-being, with the ultimate goal of transitioning from Survive to Thrive.
An accomplished woman is any woman who self-identifies as having achieved some level of success in one or many areas of her life, but also wishes for more personal growth in terms of discovering her authentic self and honoring her true strengths.
Surviving is defined as the appearance of everything being “all good” on the outside, while on the inside, something beckons to be addressed, healed, nurtured, or developed.
How Participants Benefit
The ThriveOn Community helps women THRIVE by:
- assessing well-being through the Gallup Well-Being Index;
- exploring self-awareness and discovery without judgement;
- embracing self-compassion and personal acceptance BEFORE taking action;
- honoring exactly where we are while moving out of denial;
- teaching and role modeling to others so they may notice and name their own truth; and,
- championing one another to re-discover our power and our voice.