ThriveOn Seminars provides emotional intelligence training in 5 key areas of well-being to support powerful, successful women move from Survive to Thrive.
How We Got Started
ThriveOn was first conceived in a Starbucks coffee shop in Garden Home, Oregon by two powerful, successful, stressed-out women who were barely surviving the emotional grind of an out-of-balance corporate life. The process of how the brand, the seminar and its core materials were created is the foundation of the ThriveOn transformational model. It WORKED when we worked it!!
Who We Serve
ThriveOn provides deep, intensive retreats and workshops for POWERFUL women in the areas of emotional intelligence and well-being, with the ultimate goal of helping them get their voice in the room to advance their career and life purpose.
A powerful woman is any woman who self-identifies as having achieved some level of success in one or many areas of her life, but also wishes for more personal growth in discovering her authentic self and honoring her true strengths.
We recognize that many of us have the appearance of everything being “all good” on the outside, while on the inside, something beckons to be addressed, healed, nurtured, or developed.
How Participants Benefit
The ThriveOn Community helps women THRIVE by:
- assessing well-being through the Gallup Well-Being Index;
- exploring self-awareness and discovery without judgement;
- embracing self-compassion and personal acceptance BEFORE taking action;
- honoring exactly where we are while moving out of denial;
- teaching and role modeling to others so they may notice and name their own truth; and,
- championing one another to re-discover our power and our voice.