Summer Retreat: Emotional Intelligence Renewal at Breitenbush Hot Springs, Oregon
Some say it is, “A place to bring life into balance.”
It is a place that creates a deeper connection to nature, where people can renew and evolve in ways they never imagined.
What better space to explore your purpose, reclaim your spirit, dive deep into your personal power, and increase your emotional intelligence than at Breitenbush Hot Springs and Resort?
Join me at this beautiful and intentional community, where together we will embrace a community rich in inquiry, reflection, inspiration and celebration, as well as discover, understand, and transform into the extraordinary women we know we can be.
This retreat focuses on understanding the building blocks of neuroscience in order to strengthen our ability to notice and name our experiences, set boundaries with others, and ask for and get what we want – in work, in relationships, and in our community.
The personal work will be transformational – and the healing location at Breitenbush will seamlessly complement your attention to self; cultivating deep insights of who you are, realizing how your past has shaped you, and guiding you to own your power and rewrite your future.
Your emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing is waiting for this opportunity in this one-of-a-kind experience. This summer session is the only time we journey through “braving the wilderness” to emerge changed and stronger.
During the Thrive With Emotional Intelligence retreat at Breitenbush, you will have the opportunity to experience all of the state of the art facilities, accommodations, and culinary magic that Breitenbush has to offer.
Your empowerment begins with stepping into nature, continues with healing yourself in the glorious natural hot springs (clothing and non-clothing options), and strengthens by completing deep personal work by day and connecting with other spectacular women in our cabins at night. Complete with plenty of free time in between to rest, reflect, journal, hike, nap and soak.
This is summer camp for our eager inner teenagers!! Your inner spirit is calling you to be more, do more, and live more.
Transform, learn, and become empowered with me at Breitenbush Hot Springs July 20th-22nd, 2018.
Call 503.854.3320 to reserve. No online reservations at this time.
This Fall’s Retreat:
Never again regret what you say (or don’t say) as a professional woman advancing yourself and your career.
Thrive On with Emotional Intelligence is intended for powerful, successful women who want to THRIVE by practicing skills in self-awareness and emotional intelligence for professional transformation and well-being.
Over the past 13 years, I have refined this curriculum through my work with other organizations, and insist on a few must-haves for the experience to work. Most important among them is that we be removed from the distractions of the world (and technology).
A “personal retreat to yourself” is the perfect metaphor for both the peace and tranquility we need in order to rediscover ourselves, as well as the scary, dark terrain that manifests from some of our emotions.
There are no PowerPoint decks in this experience. There are no tables in our space. We work in small groups, and much of our work is done in relationship with one another.
This experience will strengthen you to:
- increase your self-awareness for greater career success;
- deepen relationships at work and at home;
- manage personal change effectively;
- set clear boundaries for yourself and others;
- clearly articulate what you think, feel and want when it matters; and
- practice new communication skills while building a supportive community.
About the Location:
The Historic Edgefield, built in 1911, is a destination resort in the Pacific Northwest that blends Oregon’s natural beauty with local funky decorum: original buildings were carefully restored with cozy interiors, gardens grown using organic methods, great food and drink, live entertainment and so much more.
Encompassing a 74-acre parcel of farmland at the mouth of the spectacular Columbia River Gorge Scenic Area, Edgefield is a 20-minute drive to or from the center of downtown Portland and about 15 minutes from Portland International Airport.
Participants can elect to stay overnight at the hotel for the seminar, however it is not required. Prices range from $35.00 to $160.00 per night.
For lodging, contact the hotel directly: (503) 669-8610
The main building, with over 100 European-style guestrooms and hostel accommodations, is furnished in turn-of-the-century decor. There are no televisions or telephones in the rooms, but free Wi-Fi can be found in the restaurants and main lounging areas. This encourages tranquility and peace as you dive into your deep work of self reflection and renewal.
Activities at The Edgefield:
When we are not practicing the skills of emotional and social intelligence, enjoy these activities on your own.
- Wander about the extensive gardens
- Visit the onsite glass-blower and potter
- Have a look at extensive artwork on the interior walls & pipes
- Watch a recent-run movie in the historic movie theater
- Listen to live music
- Pick up souvenirs in the cutest little gift shop ever!!
- Take a swim in the outdoor heated soaking pool filled with soft, buoyant saltwater that’s heated to a comfortable 102 degrees
- Book a spa appointment – their trained staff offers manicures, pedicures, massage, body treatments, make-up application, and hair styling
- Enjoy a glass of wine or perhaps a pot of tea during your soak, the tiny Tea House Bar opens up directly onto the soaking pool patio
- Play a round of golf at their two par-3 Pub Courses (12 holes & 20 holes) as you meander throughout the Edgefield property, winding in and around thickets of blackberry bushes, all the while offering panoramic views of the Columbia River Gorge while you work on your short game.